Flexi Fees during COVID19 school closures
At Sotogrande, we are dedicated to the needs of our students and parents. We are continuing to provide a fantastic education online. However, we understand the importance of supporting our pre-school children at home, which is why we have developed the Pre-school Promise, so that they can get the best from virtual learning.
As long as the COVID-19 school closures continue, we will provide the best virtual learning experience to our young learners (and all of our students). If, however, you do not want your pre-school child to do virtual learning when we are unable to open or provide a space due to class size restrictions, you won’t have to pay for that period*. If you do want virtual learning during closures, then you will receive a discount for your little ones.*
The following options are available to parents if our school is closed due to COVID-19:
Option A: If families prefer that students in these year groups can continue with their un-interrupted schooling via our virtual learning platforms, then we offer a 50% discount on tuition fees.
Option B: If families prefer that students don’t have access to the virtual learning, then we offer a 100% discount.*
*Terms & Conditions apply please see below for full details
Terms and Conditions
- The Pre-School Promise applies to children who are not legally required to go to school in the school location (Fundamentals 1 to 4 and Early Childhood)
- A credit for the tuition fees for the period that the school is unable to open or provide space for an enrolled child will be applied to the following term’s fees. A credit of 50% of tuition fees will be applied if parents choose to continue through virtual learning. A credit of 100% of tuition fees will be applied if parents do not choose virtual learning. Applies to parents currently paying full tuition fees.
- Prior to or at the beginning of the closure period, parents will be asked to select whether they want to continue with virtual learning during this period. This choice will remain throughout the entire closure period.
- A credit will not be applied based on usage. If a parent chooses to continue learning through virtual learning, but do not use it, the 50% discount will still be applied throughout the closure period.
- Parents will not get a credit if they choose not to send their child but the school is open and could accommodate their child.
- Applies to COVID-19 closures between 1 September 2020 – 31 December 2020 only. We may extend this offer and it will be revisited at the end of each term.