We are a learning community, passionate about providing an International Education,which inspires and encourages learning and intercultural understanding.
We facilitate self-discovery and the development of unique interests, gifts and talents, whilst promoting service learning as a force for good in the world.
25th June 2019
Dear Parents and Guardians,
This week has been tremendously short, but tremendously busy. I would like to thank all parents, students and staff for their attendance and support at our celebrations this week. The end of the year is always a sad time as we say good-bye to members of our community. We wish our departing families the very best as they transition to new adventures. For those who are staying, I hope you manage to rest and relax over the summer, because next year promises to be bigger and better than ever before. Our big project next year will be the creation of the new secondary building!
I look forward to welcoming you back (after a well deserved break) before 8.50am on Wednesday 4th September in immaculate school uniform.
Have a wonderful break!
Yearbook 2019 available!
We are pleased to share with you the SIS 2019 Yearbook, which is available to view or download from our website in the following link. We hope you enjoy browsing the pages and following the learning journey of our youngest students at Fundamentals right through to our D2 graduating class of 2019. Wishing you a very happy summer holiday!
We have just received the results from the last set of exam performances and we are delighted to congratulate our students and SI Stage School students who received the following excellent results:
Pass with Distinction
- Group Acting Grade 7 – Comedy about a Bank Robbery (D1 students):
- Lili, Jordan, Elizaveta, Fritz, Grigory, Zara, Marija, Daniel, Ebba, Enola, Tara & Hugo
- Musical Theatre Solo – Varvara M.
- Introductory Solo – Izzabella J.
- Entry Level Speaking Verse & Prose – Maria D.
Pass with Merit
- Acting Grade 6 Solo – Laura D.
- Acting Grade 6 Solo – Ava O.
- Acting Entry Level Solo – Kristina K.
- Introductory Solo – Lily L.
- Musical Theatre Grade 2 Solo – Isabella M-S
- Musical Theatre Grade 1 Solo – Freddie
- Musical Theatre Duo – Natalia & Nell
- Musical Theatre Grade 1 Solo – Phoebe
- Musical Theatre Entry Level Solo – Anna K.
- Entry Level Speaking Verse & Prose – Aaron V.
- Acting Entry Level Solo – Ivan K.
- Musical Theatre Grade 1 Solo – Jasmine S.
- Musical Theatre Entry Level Solo – Lucinda L.
Enjoy a glimpse at the Social Entrepreneurship Programme and the learning process at SIS.
We are a learning community, passionate about providing an International Education, which inspires and encourages learning and intercultural understanding. We facilitate self-discovery and the development of unique interests, gifts and talents, whilst promoting service learning as a force for good in the world.