Sotogrande International Boarding House is a warm vibrant community of students, staff and families dedicated to caring for, and getting the best out of each individual. Set among the famous golf courses of Southern Spain the Boarding House is conveniently located just 30 minutes from Gibraltar and 1 hour from both Malaga and Jerez airports.
The aim of our Boarding Team is to support and challenge each individual to reach their full potential and follow their dreams, and the Boarding House provides a safe and welcoming atmosphere in which to do this. Students are encouraged to take part in every aspect of boarding life helping them to grow and develop into happy, motivated and aspirational citizen of the world.
English is the common language in the Boarding House although as an international community with over 20 nationalities we celebrate the many cultures within.
Boarding options are flexible and we aim to offer something to suit every family’s needs. From full time boarding to weekday boarding, where students stay with us Monday to Thursday nights and return to their families for the weekends.
Providing exceptional accommodation, nutritional advice, academic support and an outstanding array of extracurricular activities, Sotogrande International Boarding House is an incredibly rewarding and enriching environment in which to study and live.
To develop each individual into happy, motivated and aspirational citizen of the world. To achieve this Sotogrande International Boarding House’s mission is:
- To provide a safe, healthy, supportive and caring environment for boarders to live within.
- To grow and develop each individual.
- To promote a spirit of communal and independent responsibility.
- To ensure each boarder has the opportunity and is supported to develop academically, socially, morally and culturally in an atmosphere of positivity, encouragement and trust
- To offer a diverse, engaging and enriching activity programme.