Our Boarding House is a warm, vibrant international community, with dedicated staff who care for each student. Our stunning campus is set among the luscious green golf courses of Southern Spain. The boarding facilities are conveniently located only 30 minutes from Gibraltar, and 1 hour from both Malaga and Jerez airports.
Our dedicated onsite team aims to support and challenge each individual to reach their full potential. The Boarding House provides a safe, welcoming space in which students can be fully immersed in school-life. Students are encouraged to take part in every aspect of boarding life, helping them to grow and develop into happy, motivated and aspirational citizens.
Sotogrande International Boarding House is an incredibly rewarding and enriching environment in which to study and live. We offer exceptional accommodation, nutritional advice, academic support and an outstanding array of extracurricular activities.
English is the commonly spoken language in the Boarding House, although as an international community with over 20 nationalities, we embrace every culture within the environment.
We aspire to achieve the following:
- To provide a safe, supportive environment for all students.
- To assist in the development and growth of each individual.
- To promote a spirit of communal and independent responsibility.
- To offer a trusting and motivating space that promotes development in every educational sphere (academically, socially, morally and culturally).
- To offer a diverse, engaging and enriching activity programme.
Our boarding options are flexible and we aim to suit the needs of each family. We offer both full-time boarding as well as weekday boarding, where students stay on campus during the week and return to their families on the weekends.