SOTOGRANDE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (SIS)
Home to a passionate learning community who inspire and encourage learning and intercultural understanding
At a glance
- More than 1000 students from 50 countries
- More than 40 years of providing a challenging, nurturing and academically rigorous international education
- Consistantly above world average IB Diploma scores
- Named as one of the best International Schools in Spain by National and International newspapers
- Summercamps programme for children from 8-17 years
- Extracurricular activities programme.
- Reggio Emilia inspired nursery for children from 4 months – 3 years
- Full IB programme taught in English from 3 – 18 years
- Elite Sport and Education programme for up-and-coming tennis and golf stars
- Music programme for budding musicians
- Apple Distinguished School and Apple Authorised Training Centre for Education
- Integrated STEM subjects, F1 in Schools and Hyperbaric Challenge
- The Kindred Project (KP), a unique student-led Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
- International, co-ed boarding house for students from 10-18 years old
- Dedicated pastoral team
- Outstanding facilities and activities programme
- Host family provision for younger students
- In beautiful Sotogrande, located in the south of Spain
- Conveniently situated just over 1 hour from Málaga, Jerez and Seville airports and 30 minutes from Gibraltar
- Excellent road links
- Close to the best beaches of the Mediterranean and Atlantic
- 35000 m2 campus
Welcome to our online information library. In this section you will find further information about our curriculum, the school mission, values, protocol and procedures in our Handbooks and all the forms you need to complete to apply for a student to join the SIS community.
All forms should be completed online and submitted to our admissions department, please see our Admissions Process for further information.
Select the area of our school you wish to learn more about.