SOTOGRANDE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL (SIS)
Thank you for your interest in Sotogrande International School (SIS). We are proud to be home to a passionate learning community, where teachers create extraordinary educational experiences for students to connect with their unique interests, gifts and talents.
As an International School, we understand that many families move to the area at short notice, so we operate a year-round rolling admissions policy where, upon successful application, students can be admitted throughout the school year (providing we have availability).
Our website will provide you with a flavour of SIS, highlighting our philosophy of child-focused, personalised learning, our commitment to providing a rigorous International Education and our programmes for Elite Sports students. However, where possible, we would be delighted to welcome you in person to tour the school and experience this special environment for yourself.
To allow you to find out more about the school, we have created a team of Parent Ambassadors who currently have children at SIS, who can share their experiences with you on a personal level. Our Ambassadors come from a range of countries and speak many languages between them, so we can match you with an Ambassador who will see things from your perspective and can speak your language.
Home to a passionate learning community who inspire and encourage learning and intercultural understanding
At a glance
More than 1000 students from 50 countries
More than 40 years of providing a challenging, nurturing and academically rigorous international education
Consistantly above world average IB Diploma scores
Named as one of the best International Schools in Spain by National and International newspapers
Elite Sport and Education programme
Apple Distinguished School and Apple Authorised Training Centre for Education
International, co-ed boarding house
Extracurricular activities programme.
- Full programme taught in English from 4 months – 18 years
- Elite Sport and Education programme for up-and-coming tennis and golf stars
- Music programme for budding musicians
- Apple Distinguished School and Apple Authorised Training Centre for Education
- Integrated STEM subjects, F1 in Schools and Hyperbaric Challenge
- The Kindred Project (KP), a unique student-led Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
- International, co-ed boarding house for students from 10-18 years old
- Dedicated pastoral team
- Outstanding facilities and activities programme
- In beautiful Sotogrande, located in the south of Spain
- Conveniently situated just over 1 hour from Málaga, Jerez and Seville airports and 30 minutes from Gibraltar
- Excellent road links
- Close to the best beaches of the Mediterranean and Atlantic
- 35000 m2 campus